Date(s): 03/09/2019 - 03/17/2019
Time: All Day
Contact: Dave Londo
Prepare to HEAD for BAJA !! Come join us for a fun week of exploring & beach camping
Saturday: The adventure begins!!
We will leave from Coco’s on San Ysidro Blvd at 8:00 AM (7:00 if you want breakfast)
Explore and camp on Pacific Beaches between Santo Tomas and El Rosario.
Then drive to Bahia San Ignacio for 2 days of beach camping and interacting with the gray whales.
Depending on time, may drive back along the gulf coast, camping / fishing along Sea of Cortez. Fish taco lunch in San Felipe on the way back to the border
Reservations are necessary — call for additional details
- You MUST have a working two-meter radio in your vehicle for this trip. 147.480 simplex
- A passport is required. We will stop at the immigration office at the border for visas (7-day visa is free).
- Please purchase your Mexican auto insurance before the trip
- Gas is generally available along the route, but not always reliable –you should bring a minimum 5-10 gallons.
- Most places accept $dollars. Option — stop at your bank before the trip to buy Mexican currency.
Trailhead/Meeting MapMap Unavailable